Areas of Concentration
• Corporate & Securities
Julio Gonzalez, ESQ.
Julio Gonzalez is a corporate and securities attorney with 30 years’ experience in business transactions ranging from the simple to complex. For over 30 years he has represented and advised public and private companies, as well as entrepreneurs, in a wide variety of transactions, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions, asset sales and purchases, and joint ventures
- Secured lending, project financing, private placements, and workouts
- Securities Exchange Act of 1934 compliance
- Real estate transactions, commercial leasing, and permitting
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate governance and business entity formation
- Construction related contracts
- Commercial website development and software agreements
- Executive employment and consulting agreements
- Multi-national distribution, logistics, and marketing agreements
Clients represented include businesses engaged in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Real Estate
Mr. Gonzalez’ started his legal career working at major national and international law firms. From there, he was recruited to serve as General Counsel and Vice President of a publicly traded real estate development corporation and then as General Counsel of a privately held construction and development company. Just prior to joining Zumpano Castro, Julio was a partner at a boutique business law firm.
Mr. Gonzalez is a member of the Florida Bar and earned his juris doctorate degree in 1986 from the University of Miami School of Law.
• J.D. University of Miami, 1986